Administration Support Officer – St Columb’s Anglican Church
St Columb’s is a vibrant church, catering for all ages, in the midst of Hawthorn with a variety of ministries seeking to share the hope we have in Jesus.
With recent changes in our ministry team, we are looking for a part-time (15 hours per week) administration support officer to assist us in the coming year. In joining our team, you will become part of a welcoming and encouraging community and contribute to a diverse mix of activities.
The position is for someone with the following qualities:
- Training, experience and enjoyment of good administration and record-keeping
- Ability to lead and work with teams of adults
- Willingness to help St Columb’s to comply with the relevant Child Safe (Victorian
Government) and other parish requirements for safe ministry practice, including professional standards, first aid requirements and occupational health and safety
- Skills using computers and advanced software, including basic graphic design
- An understanding of account keeping processes and project management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Effective communication skills
An empathy with the values and ethos of an Anglican church is highly desirable.
To view the full position description and apply, click here.