As an Anglican evangelical college, we uphold the fundamental truths of the Christian faith, including:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- God’s loving creation of the universe, the creation of humanity in his image, the value of the creation sustained and ruled by God, and the final resurrection of all people, and the renewal of the universe at the return of Christ.
- The universal sinfulness of humanity since the Fall, rendering men and women subject to God’s judgement.
- The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth by the Virgin Mary.
- God’s gracious provision of redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only though the sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, his ascension, heavenly reign, return, judgement, and glory.
- The church as the people of God, the body and bride of Christ, and the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- The call to ministry in the church and in the world, including the ministries of word and sacrament, evangelism and church planting, pastoral care, mutual ministry, and cross-cultural world mission.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting him or her repentance towards God, and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling, work and gifts of the Holy Spirit in believers and in the church
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.