About Ridley

University Elective Subject

You can apply to have a Ridley subject credited to your current degree.

Enquire Now

Taking a unit at Ridley as an elective will enable you to progress in your faith journey while studying.

At Ridley, you will have access to:

  • Flexible learning options (online subjects available)
  • Engaging classes led by expert faculty in each unit
  • Academically rigorous courses

Undergraduates can do any subject with a code beginning with 3 or 4
Graduates can do any subject beginning with a code beginning with 5 or 6

How to enrol:

1) Find out what information your home institution requires for subject approval (they commonly require a subject outline).
2) Get required information from the Ridley Registry (see below)
3) Give the information to your home institution for approval. (Please quote the AUSTRALIAN COLLEGE OF THEOLOGY as the Higher Education Provider.)
4) Complete the Ridley cross institutional application form to enrol at Ridley.

For more information please speak to a registrar at Ridley: (03) 9207 4800 option: 3 e: registrar@ridley.edu.au

Ridley College is approved to deliver the self-accredited courses of the Australian College of Theology. For more information, please read the ACT Cross Institutional Enrolment Studies Policy. Centrelink and Fee-Help available. cricos provider # 02650E

Ridley College

170 The Avenue, Parkville, Victoria, 3052 Australia / Phone 03 9207 4800 / Email info@ridley.edu.au

Ridley College is an affiliated institution with the Australian College of Theology. (ACT Cricos Provider: 02650E)