English Campus Pastor – Clayton Church of Christ
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our senior leadership team as the English Campus Pastor. This leadership role will assist the Senior Pastor to achieve the church’s vision by:
- leading the English campus in building a whole of life disciple-making culture through all our disciple-making environments ie Services, Groups, Gatherings and Central Ministries.
- working with the business operations director and operations team to oversee and manage the operations of the church
- collaborating with other Campuses and Senior Pastor to share common systems, processes, platforms that drive and enables the building of vision and whole of life discipleship culture within campuses and other initiatives.
We are looking for a team leader who will fulfil the following criteria:
- identify with the vision, values and mission of the church (www.claytonchurch.org.au/vision-values)
- tertiary theological qualifications are necessary
- a current marriage license to conduct a wedding is ideal or will be required in the future.
- have at least 5 years of experience and/or qualifications relevant to this role.
- work independently and build teams with staff and volunteers.
- able to lead and direct the work of others, think big picture yet at the same time have an eye off detail.
- well organised with excellent communication, relational and strategic planning skills.
- applicants must have the right to work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- a current Working with Children Card and Police Check will be required. A copy of the position description and application forms are also available on request.
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com and include:
a letter of introduction which includes an outline of 2-3 key ministry/leadership experiences or achievements, an overview of spiritual gifts and any recent personality and/or strength profiling (EG: Enneagram, Clifton StrengthsFinder, Myers-Briggs)
Applications Closing Date: Sunday 4th July 2021 Provisional Interview Dates: Week commencing 5th July, 202
Click here to view the full position description.