Assistant Faculty – Ridley College
This part-time role has been established to provide a career pathway for emerging scholars who are undertaking, or ready to undertake a doctorate. Remuneration may include the provision of a scholarship and other support towards completing a doctorate.
The role involves supporting faculty through research, grading, online tutoring and unit administration. There are up to three positions available.
- Christian convictions, character and lifestyle;
- Evangelical faith and life, within the broad range of Creedal Christianity, and sympathetic to the Anglican ethos of the College;
- Undertaking, or willing to undertake a doctorate.
- Assist one to two designated faculty in grading, research and teaching
- Online tutoring
- Unit administration
- Assist in leading a student mentoring group
- Participate in chapel, morning tea, lunch (1-2 days per week)
- Attend selected College community activities (eg. Graduation)
Critical Success Factors
- Support the teaching and research of specific faculty
- Consistent grading that aligns to marking rubrics with clear, relevant and detailed feedback
- Growth in ability in teaching, formation and scholarship.
- One year initial contract
- Remuneration will be discussed with short-listed candidates
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed in one pdf document that includes a cover letter and CV. The cover letter should indicate the position(s) for which you are applying, your preferred employment basis. Your CV should provide:
- Contact details;
- Educational qualifications (most recent first);
- Employment history (most recent first), including a summary of key responsibilities and achievements;
- Ministry activity (most recent first).
References will be required only from short-listed candidates. Please send your application or any questions to the Principal, Rev Dr Brian Rosner at email@example.com.