Learning Communities — Learning Together
After completing 8 units (the equivalent of one year full time) you can choose your own program or join one of our ‘learning communities’ to develop specialist ministry skills in a cohort. You will still complete the core, but choose electives in your chosen field.
Belonging to a learning community also means:
- Learning with a group of like-minded peers;
- Learning community lunch and life and ministry group once a week;
- Following a more prescribed learning pathway, that still gives some choice;
- Being mentored;
- Special guest speakers in your area of interest;
- Committing to studying one year full time during your studies at Ridley.
There are currently four learning communities at Ridley and two specialist streams. Follow the navigation bar above to learn more about these cohorts.