Ridley College: Executive Officer
Ridley College is a leading provider of Bible-based theological education at tertiary level with over 450 students. Its Mission is to equip men and women for God’s mission in a rapidly changing and increasingly complex world. Along with study at its Parkville campus, Ridley has a reputation for world-class online education.
The Executive Officer contributes to the overall success of the College in fulfilling its Mission, by effective oversight and responsibility of all financial and support aspects of the College, including driving financial strategy and planning.
Key Attributes and selection criteria
- Needs to be someone who is a clear analytical thinker, who does not lose sight of the larger picture but is nevertheless able to pay attention to details.
- Needs to be competent with financial management and an experienced project manager.
- Must share the Board’s Vision for Ridley and be gifted and experienced in many aspects of its implementation
- Must have a strong Christian understanding and the ability to support the academic side of Ridley through wise leadership and management of the non-academic functions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven success in managing people
- Knowledge and experience in the area of human resources
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set priorities and goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance the organisation.
- A qualification preferably in commerce, accounting or business and preferably CA or CPA membership
The position is full time in Melbourne.
For further information or to apply please contact the Principal, Rev Dr Brian Rosner. Applications close Friday, 26 May 2017.