Business Manager Position – St Alfred’s Anglican Church
St Alfred’s is a large evangelical Anglican Church in the eastern suburbs of
The Business Manager Role is a new position with a broad range of
responsibilities. You’ll be working with a great team through which you can
serve God and the local church by using your excellent administrative and
leadership gifts. This part-time role will be the equivalent of three days per
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills to provide leadership of a small administration team
and leadership over the business and administration of the church.
- Strong IT skills, ideally with a qualification and experience in an IT-related
- Strong finance and administration skills.
- Someone who is able to cultivate good network and working relationships and
elicit quality outcomes from teams of volunteers.
- Experience in project management, including delegation and strategic
- Someone who can look at the big picture and see the potential challenges,
potential area’s for growth and implement strategies to ensure the future
health of St Alfred’s.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and can work well with a diverse team of staff, lay
leaders and volunteers.
For further information please contact the St Alfred’s Anglican Church
office on 9894 1781 or at email@example.com. Applications close 8th August 2019 at 5 pm.