Leaving a gift in your will

When leaving a gift to Ridley, regardless of the amount, you are investing in the next generation of leaders and workers.

Ridley College recommends that you have a solicitor or a trustee organisation prepare your Will.

Wording for your gift
The following is the recommended wording for your gift:

“I give to Ridley College  (ACN 004 087 450) of 170 The Avenue Parkville of the State of Victoria the sum of $………………

The rest and residue of my Estate

………………% of my Estate

for its Christian religious purposes and I declare that the receipt of the proper officer of Ridley College shall be a complete discharge to my Trustees therefore who shall not be obliged to see to the applicatiomailto:bharris@ridley.edu.aun thereof.”

For more information please contact: (03) 9207 4800  or email

We respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People, who are the Traditional Owners of the land on which the Ridley College campus is built. Ridley College is an affiliated college with the Australian College of Theology, CRICOS Provider Code 02650E. © 2019 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.