Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Ridley College whose registered office is at 170 the Avenue Parkville.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over. The competition excludes current and past employees of Ridley College as well as their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Ridley College Instagram and Facebook page (@RidleyCollegeMelbourne)
6. The competition will be held across various channels, up to and including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MailChimp and verbal announcements.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Entry parameters are that the individual 1. Must like Ridley College’s Instagram account (@ridleycollegemelbourne) and 2. Tag three friends in the comments below the Instagram competition photo.
9. Closing date for entry will be 15 August 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ridley College.
12. Ridley College is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
a. There will be one and only first winner prize. The prize includes a $150 Korong Gift Voucher. The prize is not transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen by random lottery draw using software at 3:00pm 15 August 2019, from all entries received and verified by Ridley College.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Ridley College will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
17. Ridley College’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ridley College.