2020 Leeper Prayer Book Essay prize
- The aim of the prize is to nurture both love and use of the Book of
Common Prayer, particularly amongst those who are entering, or
are hoping to enter, Anglican ministry.
- Entry is open to any aspirant, candidate or ordinand for Anglican
ministry who is currently enrolled in any course of study at either
the Trinity College Theological School or Ridley College.
- Applicants must submit by the Closing Date an essay of no more
than 3,000 words on an aspect of the Book of Common Prayer as
determined each year by the Dean of the Theological School in
consultation with the Principal of Ridley College.
Please submit your entries to the TCTS Administration Office or email
them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 11 November 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be a maximum of two prizes awarded each year, for one
student from Trinity College Theological School, and for one from
- Neither Trinity nor Ridley may be awarded both prizes
in any given year.
- The author(s) of the essay(s) judged to be the best of those submitted
will be awarded a prize of $500.
- If no essay of a satisfactory standard is received, the prize may not be
awarded. Alternatively, only one prize may be awarded.